3rd Party Engineering performs a full defect investigation for concrete and steel structures subject to deterioration, problems or in the case of evaluation for additional loading.
3PE’s scope of work is defined to:
- Assess site conditions and select the most appropriate testing methods for evaluating the structure.
- Provide results of physical and chemical examination and testing of concrete cores taken from the construction in areas of concern.
- Provide results of physical and chemical examination and testing of reinforcement.
- Provide a preliminary general assessment of overall condition of the steel structure in areas of concern.
- Provide a repair methodology.
3PE has been involved in the inspection of several structures inside and outside of Lebanon ranging from residential, commercial buildings to hospitals and plants.
|Tripoli Olympic Stadium|
|Selaata Chemical Facility|
|Sir El Diniyih High School|
|Msaitbeh Residential Building|
|New Mar Takla Residential Buildings|
|Clemenceau Medical Center|